As always, we’re here with some nice updates and fixes:
- prices remain lower
- we’ve built an integration with a new CRM
- analytics show the latest data
Find out what’s new below there 🙂
Prices remain lower
Recently we launched a discount promotion until July 24 — we lowered the prices for all our plans. But in the end we decided to make a surprise and left them lower for the whole time.
Now our permanent prices are as follows:
- Start: 30 → 20 euros, dollars;
- Pro: 60 → 45 euros, dollars;
- Max: 120 → 90 euros, dollars;
- WABA: 120 → 90 euros, dollars.
At these prices you can renew current and buy new subscriptions.
Discounts of 10% when paying for half a year and 20% when paying for a year are still valid. You can find prices including discounts on our website.
We’ve made integration with Pipedrive
Now you can chat with clients directly from Pipedrive.
What’s in it:
- sales reps write to customers first in WhatsApp and Telegram;
- all correspondence is stored in CRM and synchronized. You won’t lose customers just because the employee quit and took away the correspondence on his personal phone;
- the sales department communicates from one common number or from different ones;
- you can enable auto-replies during non-working hours, for the first incoming message and for a missed call.
The seller will be able to chat in Pipedrive and Wazzup chats. In our chats, he will have access to templates, unanswered notifications and other goodies of Wazzup chats.
Analytics show the latest data
How it was before: sometimes we showed irrelevant analytics. For example, a user wanted to see the statistics for July 22, but it was only up to July 21.
How it became: we fixed it, you will have access to the needed data.
That’s all for now, folks
Have good sales, everyone :*