This article explains how to send a file via Automation rules and two activities in Business Processes:
- [Wazzup] Send a message to WhatsApp from a specific channel,
- [Wazzup] Send a message to WhatsApp from the channel of the person in charge.
You can send files in them only with a link to those files. The service downloads the content and forwards the document. Files larger than 10 mb will not be sent.
If you are creating a Business Process template for the first time, rather than customizing an existing one, you can use our new activity: [Wazzup] Automatic sending of template messages. There you can select and attach a file as in messenger, not through a link.
How to send a file using a link
- Prepare a link to the file.
Send the file via Wazzup chat to your number or a customer number. The service will process the file and assign a link to it.
Right click on the picture → copy the picture URL.
- Add the link to your message text. Put all links in square brackets . It should look like this:
- Save your changes. You are now ready for testing.