To work with Wazzup, you will need a phone with the WhatsApp app.
The phone must always be switched on and online. If the phone disconnects or it turns off, the incoming and outcoming messages sending will stop or slow down. If there is no connection for more than five minutes, we will send an alert. In any case, after the restoration of communication, all messages will reach both sides.
You can read and respond to messages from your phone, but you can’t use WhatsApp Web or the desktop app. If you scan the QR code for the number that the channel is linked to, your channel will stop working and switch to the “Open somewhere else” status. To restore operation, click on the “Enable here” button.
We advise you to use the following way of working with Wazzup:
- Take your old unwanted smartphone with WhatsApp.
- Buy a new SIM card and set a tariff without a monthly fee. Ask the manager to turn off all paid services and packages.
- Insert your SIM card into your phone and register a new WhatsApp account.
- Within 24 hours, correspond from your WhatsApp account yourself, without connecting to our service. If you immediately connect your new WhatsApp account to our service, most likely this account will be banned.
- After a day, register a WhatsApp account as a channel in Wazzup.
- Mute your phone’s sound and vibration from calls and alerts. This way it won’t distract anyone.
- On your phone, turn on both wi-fi and mobile internet in case wi-fi goes off.
- Put the phone on charge, under reliable wi-fi and within the reach of you and your mobile operator. Let this phone be designed only to work with the service.
- Set up auto payment for your SIM card.
- Once every 2 months, make a call or send an SMS from this number, so that operators do not block the SIM card as “unused”.
- Set up the forwarding of voice calls to the phone number in your PBX or to the phone on which you communicate by voice. As a last resort, set up a voice greeting or auto-reply: “Call this number” or “We accept requests, complaints and wishes in WhatsApp — send us a message.”
You can use your regular phone, but it must always be on and online.