Before creating an integration, add your Instagram and WhatsApp channels.
- Go to “Integration with CRM” in your personal Wazzup account.
- Select “HubSpot” in the window that appears.
- Insert your HubSpot domain and click “Continue” and then “Connect”.
- Select the HubSpot account for which the Wazzup integration will be installed.
- Click “Connect app.”
- Done — you have connected your HubSpot integration.
Now a contact and deal will be created when new messages come in. In the contact and deal cards, you can open a Wazzup widget with an individual chat. If you opened this chat from a contact card, the correspondence with that contact will be displayed there. If you opened this chat from a deal card, the correspondence with the contacts involved in the deal will be displayed there.
To access the general chat, where all your dialogs are displayed, add a general chat button.
Add a general chat button
Users of Chromium-based browsers: Chrome, Opera, Vivaldi, Microsoft Edge, Yandex Browser, Brave, Colibri can add Wazzup general chat button.
- Install the extension from the Chrome Web Store.
- Click on the “Wazzup for HubSpot” extension icon on the top bar of your browser.
- Click “Connect with HubSpot”.
- Select the HubSpot account to link to the extension. This should be the same account you selected when you set up the Wazzup integration.
- Click “Connect app”.
- Done — you’ve added a general chat button to the top bar of HubSpot.
Done — you’ve added a general chat button to the top bar of HubSpot. Now set up the integration.