We have a lot of great news today: WABA is free to try, the mobile app is more convenient for use, and the channels on the test period tell you beforehand that it’s time to pay for them. Read more about the good stuff in our new changelog.
Test WABA for free
WhatsApp Business API can be tested for free and without business verification
We made a 3-day trial period for the WABA channel without confirming the company in Meta. This is a full-fledged WABA channel with templates, buttons, links, pictures and the ability to send out bulk messages.
— 1000 free conversations
— up to 50 conversations per day initiated by business
— unlimited conversation initiated by customers
To connect WABA channel go to the “Channels” section in your Wazzup account → WhatsApp → WABA. Then follow the prompts.
If you have any questions about the process of connection, ask our support team.
Now we show when the test period is over
How it worked before: the channels in the trial period were not different from the channels in the subscription, and it was unclear when the time for testing would end. You had to keep this information in mind to remember to pay on time.
How it works now: you can see that the channel is on a test period, and it is clear when the free time will expire:
- In the “Channels” section you can check the “Subscription” tab – the status under it shows how much time is left until the test period ends.
- The “Active” status of channels in the test period is displayed in the yellow bar, not in the green bar like channels in the subscription.
- If subscription status notifications are enabled, you will receive a notification in Telegram 12 hours before the end of the trial period.
ZOHO won’t duplicate your leads anymore
How it worked before: When a client first wrote or left a request, two or more leads were created, so it could get really annoying.
How it works now: we fixed it, now only one lead is created.
Updates in the mobile app
In the new version:
- If you write to support from within the app, you won’t have to answer questions about the app version and phone model. The data will come automatically to our team, and you’ll get faster help.
- Notification “No connection” does not appear many times inappropriately – only one time and always to the point.
- Links with brackets “()” and “” are clickable. No more copying links and manually searching in the browser.
WABA: the profile picture will tell you, that it’s too “smol”
How it worked before: if a user added a WABA profile picture with too small resolution, there was an incomprehensible error.
How it works now: we explain that we need a higher resolution file. So everyone will be able to check out your awesome logo.
That’s all for now, folks. Stay tuned to our newswire to keep up with our updates.
Hugs to everyone :*