A channel is a customized way of communicating with customers, such as WhatsApp or Telegram. You need to understand that the type of channel and the channel are different things. A channel refers to a specific messenger account in which work is being done: a specific WhatsApp account, a specific bot in Telegram, a specific group in VK.
By “type of channel” is meant a specific messenger (WhatsApp, Instagram, Telegram, etc.). So you can have several channels for each “channel type”.
- WhatsApp Support channel
- WhatsApp channel “Support USA +1”
- Sales channel on Instagram.
Users are profiles created in the CRM. These are not your customers who write to the chat, but, for example, managers or support employees who respond to requests.
Contact is an entity that connects the user and the customer who has written. In other words, it is a kind of “contact card” where the client’s contact information (phone number to contact in WhatsApp, id in telegram, username in instagram) and the manager responsible for him are stored.
A deal is an entity combining one or more contacts, which has a responsible user. In CRM terminology, this entity is most often represented as an “order” or the same “deal”.
Example: the same customer is communicating about the purchase of new doors and floor coverings, thus the customer is trying to close two different tasks and needs two different managers to consult, therefore two different transactions with the same contact but different responsible managers should be created.
Roles. In order for users to see incoming messages from WhatsApp channels and correspond from those channels, they need to be granted access.
The level of access is set when selecting an employee’s role from the Wazzup interface in the integration settings. Currently there are 3 roles available:
- Quality Control — sees all managers’ correspondence, but cannot write anything.
- Sales rep — can write only to those customers for whom he/she is responsible in the CRM. Does not see correspondence of other managers.
- Manager — sees correspondence of all managers and can write to any client.
Understanding the role model can play an important role in creating integrations. For example, you may notice that the “sales rep” role sees dialogs with constraints, we regulate them with the “contact” and “deal” entities.
Suitcase is a tool in the chat window with a contact that performs the following functions:
- allows the user to view a list of open and closed deals with the selected contact in which they are responsible and go to their pages in the CRM.
- allows the user to quickly go to the deal creation page in the CRM.
The suitcase allows the sales rep to quickly obtain information about existing deals and, if necessary, create a new one, which saves him time.
Rules for working with new clients
- When a client who is not in CRM writes, it is necessary to set the algorithm of distribution of such appeals and to set the rules for choosing the funnel, in which the deal will be created.
- Funnel selection
The Wazzup interface has a setting with an option to select a funnel and a stage for that funnel. Funnels and stages are loaded from the CRM.
- Selecting the algorithm for distributing appeals from new customers. There is a setting in the Wazzup interface that allows you to set how appeals from new customers will be distributed to users.
- Every new client is assigned to the first respondent — when a new client writes, all users with the role of “sales rep” who have access to Wazzup dialogs (setting item #2) will see this request. As soon as one of the managers responds, the others will lose this chat. The person who responded will become responsible in the CRM.
- Sales reps are assigned new clients in turn — all users with the role of “sales rep” who have access to Wazzup dialogs (setting item #2) receive dialogs equally. When a new client writes, only one manager will see the notification and he will be assigned to be responsible in CRM for the client in CRM.