The settings are displayed in the “Integration with CRM” tab after the integration is connected. If you have several channels connected, the integration for each channel must be configured separately.
1. Choose roles for employees
The role defines the employee’s rights: which chats they see and whether they can correspond with customers. There are three roles:
- Quality control — checks the sales reps’ work. Sees all sales reps’ correspondence, but can’t write anything.
- Sales rep — communicates with clients and handles deals. Can write only to the clients for which he is responsible in the CRM. They cannot see the correspondence of other sales reps.
- Manager — manages and supervises large deals. They see the correspondence of all sales reps and can write to any client.
The “Choose” button opens a window with the selection of employee roles.
The “Receives new clients” slider gives the employee the right to participate in the distribution of new clients. For example, if “Incoming leads” is created, the employee will receive a notification and will be able to write to the client first. If they do write, they become responsible for the deal in the CRM.
If a deal is created in any funnel, the sales rep participates in the distribution of the client by turn and gets the right to become responsible for the client in CRM.
2. A new client writes in (i.e. a client who is not in your CRM yet). Where to create the deal?
If you need to make the first responding seller responsible.
If you select the “Initial contact” stage, all Sales reps from item 1 will receive notifications of new messages. As soon as one of the sellers accepts the “Initial contact”, a lead will be created, and the seller will become responsible for the client in CRM. Other sellers will stop seeing messages from this client and will not be distracted by them.
If you need to distribute customers among sellers in turn.
Select the stage and funnel in which the lead will be created. When a new client writes, the service will automatically create a lead and put one of the sellers responsible for the client, who has the slider “Gets new customers” enabled. Other sales reps will not see messages from this client. Thus, sellers will receive new customers in turn and will not be distracted by other people’s correspondence.
That’s it, you’ve configured which chats will be seen by salespeople and how customers will be distributed between them.
A window will pop up asking you to test the chats. We will automatically send you a test message to the first WhatsApp, WhatsApp Business API (WABA) or Telegram channel you add. You’ll be able to go straight to the chats and test the integration or do it later.