The implementation of end-to-end analytics allows you to track the effectiveness of advertising channels. To connect it, add a ready-made script to your website that will assign an ID to the client when they switch to a dialogue with you in WhatsApp using the wa.me link. Wazzup will transfer this identifier to Kommo, and from Kommo information about the client will go to the analytics service. You will find out from which advertising source the performance rating of your advertising channels came.
1. Ask your developer to install the script on your site.
2. If you connect Google Analytics, Roistat, tags will be pulled into Kommo system fields:
for Google Analytics — in “gclientId”,
for Roistat — in “roistat”.
There is still some work to be done in your personal Wazzup account — go to step 3 of these instructions.
If you connect Yandex.Metrics, you have to create a field for tags yourself:
Go to any card of the deal in Kommo → “Setup”.
Click “Add field” in the deal settings. If you create a new field in the contact or company section, the process will not be automated.
Enter a name for the field. The title must contain:
- “yandex” for Yandex.Metrics,
Go to the integration settings in your Wazzup personal account → click the button on the top panel “Update data from Kommo”.
3. In the integration settings, in step 1 specify for the channel to which the end-to-end analytics is linked. Labeled messages should not end up in “Incoming lead”, because then the automation will not fill in the label field.
4. Save your changes.
5. Done. Now the ID from the first message from a new customer will be displayed in the field you created. Your end-to-end analytics service will take data from this field and include it in its analytics. When clicking on your button, the client will be prompted to send the message with the label you specified. If he sends this message, then the tag will go to CRM and transfer to your analytics service.