The integration with Wazzup can be connected by:
— users of Zoho CRM plans Enterprize, Ultimate, Plus;
— users of Zoho One or other Zoho products that include Zoho CRM with Enterprize, Ultimate, Plus functionality.
1. Click on the Zoho icon in the Integration with CRM section in your Wazzup personal account:
2. Paste the link to your Zoho CRM account in the opened window and click “Continue” → “Connect”.
3. Click “Accept” in the opened Zoho permissions page.
4. Click the link to install Wazzup extension in Zoho CRM:
5. Check the checkboxes to agree to the User Agreement and Data Submission. Click “Continue”.
6. Select the users to whom the extension will be available in the account: only admins, all users, or only specific users. Click “Confirm”.
7. Done — you have connected an integration with Zoho. Now go to your personal account and set it up.